NADCA – Booth No. 427
Come Visit Quaker Chemical and G.W. Smith, a Quaker Chemical company, at the 2013 NADCA Congress and Tabletop to learn how our specialty die casting lubricants and comprehensive range of solutions can make a difference in your die casting operations. G.W. Smith offers innovative solutions including:
In addition to our SMART polymer technology used to customize lubricants to optimize performance, we will also be featuring QUINTOLUBRIC™ a Fire-Resistant Hydraulic Fluid and QUAKERTEK™ Greases – two brand new products.
From die casting to steel rolling, there is a QUINTOLUBRIC® fluid designed to meet your specific needs.
- Best-in-class technology and performance
- Offers excellent lubrication and fire resistance
- Properties that limit the spread of fire
- Excellent shear stability
Our Specialty Greases include aluminum complex, lithium complex, polyurea and calcium sulfonate thickened greases that provide technology to fit the customer’s needs:
- Ability to withstand extreme temperatures
- Best-in-class water resistance
- Superior rust and corrosion protection
- Extreme pressure lubrication